Did you know that industrial machinery is utilized only 30-40% on average and when being used 5-10% is scrap production thus wasting resources, energy and time? We aim to change that by bringing data-driven technologies to the shop floors of the world, reducing industrial waste, improving production quality, enhancing machine utilization and automating machine operation.
We are a team of 16 tech and business enthusiasts working in the heart of Cologne-Ehrenfeld and Sao Paulo. One of the main motivations for us to start ENLYZE was to build a company we all enjoy working for, take ownership and have an inclusive culture valuing open communication, collaboration across all fields, personal growth, and creativity to solve challenging problems (we’re not perfect, but aspire to become all the time).
Manufacturing is one of the last sectors without truly digital and automatized operations. A lack of data accessibility is the key challenge to the adoption of new technologies in manufacturing. As we have developed technology to tackle these issues, we at ENLYZE are at the frontier of a changing industrial landscape, capturing real-time manufacturing data in a structured way from an increasing amount of different manufacturers.
We are looking for a frontend engineer to join our shopfloor app team. This team develops and operates the application that gives shop floor workers control and transparency over their operations and empowers them by providing best practice parameters on how to set up appliances. If you like building products that empower people to bring their work to its fullest potential then come and join us!
What you will be doing
- Be part of a new team building out the foundation of the shop floor worker app
- Craft product features from pixel perfect figma designs
- Collaborate with our top floor platform team
A couple of boxes to tick
- First and foremost: you’re passionate about (building) tech and of course beautiful user centric frontends
- You communicate well, both verbally and in writing (English is required, German isn’t)
- You have been building, testing, deploying and operating applications with real users
- You created most of your work using React and TypeScript
- You have experience creating pixel perfect components from e.g. Figma prototypes
- You value clean code and sane development principles
- You’re comfortable with containerizing your projects and shipping them with kubernetes
- You have a solid understanding of CS principles
Icing on the cake
- Open source contributor
- You have experience with PWAs and React Native
- Ideally, you have used GraphQL in one or more projects
- Solid foundation on the ops side - setting up centralized log collection, setting up monitoring and alerting and alike
Perks of working with us
- working together with a curious, talented and open-minded team where your ideas matter over job titles
- learning and growing together, which means time and budget for professional development such as attending conferences, access to online courses, books etc.
- a feedback-seeking culture that fuels personal growth
- a stake in ENLYZE through ESOP, we find it important that everyone of us has a real share of the company
- free choice of hardware and OS, we believe you know best what you need to perform best
- regular online team events
We are looking forward to hearing from you! Please apply via the 'Apply Now' button below :)