At ENLYZE, we are working towards transforming how the manufacturing industry is operating. Our mission is to give everyone in the industry the data they need to make their best decisions. To do so, we are collecting data from appliances on the shopfloor and ERP systems on the topfloor with our own edge devices, enabling people across all departments to come together and have fact based discussions on the same foundation.
We are looking for passionate engineers to join a brand new Platform team. The mission of this team is to create the technological ecosystem to empower fellow engineers to deliver high-quality data driven features to users.
This ecosystem includes intricate challenges such as centrally orchestrated data discovery and collection from our customers' appliances on the shop floor, stream processing and contextualization of timeseries data as well as building high quality APIs.
What you'll do
- Be part of a brand new engineering team dedicated to enabling us to deliver great features to our cherished users quickly and reliably.
- Work together in cross-functional teams to see your work reflected in our product
- Join forces with our machine integration and product team to understand pains and needs
- Take full ownership, design and develop the Platform as an internal product with the freedom to question every bit and piece of the current system
- Build APIs to facilitate new product features
- Most of the relevant current codebase is written in python and Java (Apache BEAM jobs), but we are open for other languages.
- You have experience with building systems that capture, process and store timeseries and relational data.
- Preferably, you have already worked on a product with focus on data collection, processing and sharing.
- You have a deep understanding of that problem space
- You know and follow engineering best practices such as automated testing and continuous delivery
- You already went through the painful experience to realise that a working solution is always better than a perfect solution
- Preferably, you have done your fair share of data modelling
- You the ins and outs of python and have worked with it in a production environment
Perks of working with us
- a fast-paced environment with meaningful work, becoming part of changing the way humankind manufactures
- working together with a curious, talented and open-minded team where ideas matter over job titles
- learning and growing together, which means time and budget for professional development such as attending conferences, access to online courses, books etc.
- a feedback-seeking culture that fuels personal growth
- a stake in ENLYZE through ESOP, we find it important that everyone of us has a real share of the company
- free choice of hardware and OS, we believe you know best what you need to perform best
- flexible working hours as well as home office
- a creative working environment in the heart of Cologne-Ehrenfeld
- regular team lunches (at least in times before Corona
We are looking forward to hearing from you! Please apply via the 'apply now' button below :)